Tuesday 11 September 2012

Around the World

No word back from the Rota-Gran Carania job. My next back up plan is to continue my stop-start land & sea circumnavigation of the world. I´ve got two weeks in 2009, from Budapest to London, then two weeks in 2010 from Cyprus to Budapest, but I need to connect my 2011 legs from Faro to Barcelona with Lyon. Of course, Gran Canaria would get me to an ideal position to go for the tranatlantic leg.

I´m comfortable enough here, but I don´t much care for being in an ale-less place more then a two days and this is getting itchy. In the mean time, having had my previous diccionario and Spanish comic stolen by an evil  spirit, I´ve replaced them both. For lack of selection, I´ve gone with El Poderoso Thor.

My somewhat desperate midnight email check finds success. It´s time to head south.


No comments:

Post a Comment